Hello and welcome to the tradingapps.org Kraken app review. Before getting started with the review, I want to say how much I enjoyed using the Kraken Pro app, it’s super slick and one of the best crypto trading apps I’ve ever used.
|Languages||English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian, Turkish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese|
|Trading Platforms||Web & Mobile Apps|
|Minimum Deposit||1 EUR|
|Demo Account||Yes (Futures only)|
What is Kraken?
Kraken is a regulated cryptocurrency exchange based in California. It began life in 2011 and therefore is one of the earliest, most experienced exchanges which has stood the test of time. In addition, it is one of the few globally regulated crypto trading apps and therefore has greater trust within the global digital asset community. It’s also never been hacked – which is extremely rare for exchanges. Kraken is well known for being one of the largest Euro markets for cryptocurrencies and does not fake any volume like any other exchanges. Kraken released the Kraken Pro app which is free and accessible by anyone with a Kraken account. Let’s take a deeper look at the app.
Download Kraken Pro App
The Kraken Pro App is available for both IOS & Google Play (Android) and can be downloaded for free for all compatible devices. The sign-in process is slightly different to other apps, so keep reading after you’ve downloaded the app.
Kraken IOS App
To download and install the Kraken app for IOS, use the following instructions:
- Register for a free Kraken account at Kraken.com (you can’t do it on the app)
- Download the app from the App Store
- Login to your Kraken account on a laptop or desktop
- Go to ‘API’
- Create a new API Key (Check all permission boxes)
- Open the Kraken app on your IOS device
- Click ‘LOG IN‘
- Scan the QR code presented on your desktop/laptop
- Allow FaceID if you want to use it (recommended)
- You’re all done, you can now trade on the Kraken mobile app
Kraken Google Play (Android) App
The Kraken app is also available to download for Android (Google Play), to do so, use the following steps:
- Sign up for a Kraken account on Kraken.com
- Install the Kraken app from the Google Play Store
- Create an API key on the Kraken web app
- Scan the QR code from the Kraken app on your Android device
- Start trading, it’s that easy