Moomoo Free Stock (Worth Up To $1,200)

Moomoo is a modern trading app based in California. Trade Stocks, ETFs, Options and more all within one powerful app. Read our full Moomoo review. Use the button below to claim your free stock on the Moomoo app.

EXCLUSIVE: In addition to the free stock offer below, we’ve teamed up with Moomoo to bring you another exclusive offer. If you register on Moomoo with this link, make a deposit of $3,000+ and hold it in your account for at least 15 days, you’ll get another free stock card worth $50 USD.

How to get your free stock on Moomoo

  1. Use this bonus link to Sign Up
  2. Download the app for IOS or Google Play
  3. Open a Futu brokerage account on the app
  4. Get free stock valued between $3 – $200
  5. If you’d like to get a second free stock of value up to $1,000, make a deposit of $500 or more onto your trading account

Moomoo free stock, what are your chances of getting a big one?

Your free stock is randomly selected and will be of varying value. See below for more information on the chances of what free stock you’ll get on the Moomoo app.

There is an approximately 98% chance of the stock bonus having a value of $2.5-$10, an approximately 1% chance of the stock bonus having a value of $10-$50, and an approximately 1% chance of the stock bonus having a value of $50-$200, based on the price of shares at the time of purchase.

Moomoo
How can I get the free stock on the Moomoo app?

Simply sign up to Moomoo with this link, open a brokerage account and get your free stock.

What is Moomoo?

Moomoo is a modern stock trading app with advanced charting tools and other powerful features.

What value is the Moomoo free stock?

The stock you get on Moomoo will be worth between $8-$200. If you sign up with our link, you’ll get a guaranteed $50 stock card too.

Leave a comment