- How to Activate the BitMEX Dark Theme (Revealed) - November 21, 2019
- BitMEX Success Stories (Revealed) - November 21, 2019
- BitMEX Fees Explained: Complete Crypto Margin Trading Fee Guide - November 21, 2019
The stock market has been booming in India over recent years – but what are the best apps to trade the Indian Stock Market on?
This guide will cover the best Stock Market Apps in India.
Best for: Stock trading
Upstox is a modern Indian stock trading app aimed at beginners right through to advanced traders. It is popular for it’s easy-to-use interface along with a wide range of stocks. It is fully regulated by the Indian government.
Best for: Stock Market News
Moneycontrol is one of India’s most popular stock market apps. It let’s you view stock prices, check the latest news and even track your portfolio value. It’s nice and easy to use and only takes a few moments to setup.
3. NDTV Profit
Best for: Stock Market Videos
NDTV Profit is a great Indian Stock Market App which lets you watch & read the latest stock market news as well as track the markets and more. The app is completely free and is a must-have for Stock Traders in India.
Best for: Analytics
StockEdge is a stock market app based in India. It allows you to scan the markets, see the latest news among many other features. We especially like how easy the app is to use. It is free to download.
There is a vast array of good stock market apps in India, all with their own benefits and strengths.
To re-cap, here are the best stock market apps in India.
- Upstox: Best for Stock Trading
- Moneycontrol: Best for Stock Market News
- NDTV Profit: Best for Stock Market Videos
- StockEdge: Best for Analytics
Are you aware of any other good stock market apps in India? Let us know in the comments below.