- How to Activate the BitMEX Dark Theme (Revealed) - November 21, 2019
- BitMEX Success Stories (Revealed) - November 21, 2019
- BitMEX Fees Explained: Complete Crypto Margin Trading Fee Guide - November 21, 2019
TradingApps.org is a review, comparison and news website for web & mobile trading applications. We bring our visitors unbiased reviews on the best & worst apps for trading Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Stocks & more.
Trading on apps is becoming ever more popular every day but most people don’t know which one to download & trust with their hard-earned money – that’s where we come in. We independently test every trading app we review so that you don’t have to go through them all to find the one for you.
Trading Apps is owned and managed by Black Sands Media LTD – a digital marketing agency based in the United Kingdom. The company also owns other websites which include Blockduo, TechNumb, EV Geeks, Crypto Casino List & Cryptocurrency Exchanges.
Registered company number: 11316445
Registered company address: DBH6 Diss Business Hub, Diss Business Park, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4GT
Founder & CEO: William Hurrell
Our mission is to provide readers with our honest expert opinions on trading apps and give people a trusted source of information when it comes to trading on mobile and web applications. There are far too many websites which aren’t honest about the products their promoting just to get a sign up – we’re different. We want you to be happy and find the best app for you, this way, everyone’s happy!
Who are we?
We are a team of business professionals with extensive experience within the financial & tech markets – this makes us the perfect fit to review trading applications.
Editor – William Hurrell
William is a young entrepreneur focussed on Technology, Blockchain (Digital Assets), Forex & the Stock Market. His passions mainly lie within extreme sports such as Skiing, Surfing & Mountain Climbing. Will has worked for a number of prolific companies in various industries as a business strategist nearby to his hometown; Cambridge in the UK.
Testing Team – Consultants
Our in-house team of technology consultants are from various backgrounds and all have a high level of experience in testing mobile and web applications for security firms in the UK.
Why did we start this website?
Have you ever been about to download an app or register for something and thought ‘How much can I trust this?’ – don’t worry, you’re not alone. There are millions of people just like you. It is commonplace for people to not trust things with the extreme amount of scams, schemes and other malicious beings on the internet.
This is especially true when it comes to trading apps, you need to be able to trust that app 100% – there’s no room for error since it’s your hard earned cash these companies are dealing with. This is why it is your top priority to find a trusted app to trade on.
When we looked around for some apps to trade on ourselves, we noticed that most reviews of these apps were extremely biased and were just trying to get you to sign up without caring for you.
This is when we decided to embark on the mission of providing unbiased and honest reviews of trading apps fully tested by our in-house team.
For full transparency, we may get a commission if you use our links to sign up to any of the trading websites listed on this site but you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to, we completely understand. If you didn’t want to use our links, you can always search for the app yourself.
On the other hand, if you did find our information useful, then we would greatly appreciate it if you did sign up using the links we’ve provided – you may even get a bonus with some of the links because of our exclusive deals with the partners!
Your support helps us review more apps, produce more content and more, it’s a win-win!
What makes us different to other broker/exchange review sites?
- We’re honest. We’re not just trying to get a commission from sign ups – we genuinely want to help you find the information you’re looking for.
- We don’t spam you with ads. Don’t you just hate it when you’re looking to read some information, but you can hardly get to it because of 50 pop-ups and other various gimmicks designed to make you click? There are thousands of sites like this and let’s be honest, it’s no fun. They do this to get you to click on something which then places a cookie on your device so that if you do sign up to the thing you were looking for at a different time, they still get a commission. This is really annoying, and bad practice. For this reason, we only show few relevant ads in order to help support this website stays up and running.
- We care about design. Design matters in every other aspect of our lives, so why shouldn’t it when it comes to review sites? Our design ethos is to make it as easy as possible for you to get the information you need.
- We’re global. We know that there are keen traders all over the globe, so why should we only focus on our home (UK)? We believe everyone has the right to unbiased information on trading apps. This is why we review apps that aren’t even available in our country – how do we do this? We hire people in the country where the app is available to review it for us under our strict supervision.